.

.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Heartbreak

Scott has literally been living on cloud nine this football season!
His beloved Bronco's once again started to resemble their old glory selves back in Elway's day.
Bronco fever has swept Colorado, and Scott is relishing in every solitary second of it.

We even splurged and allowed ourselves to go to the final playoff game against the patriots.
I was Scott's last choice, but I tried to be the best football date I could be.

It truly was an amazing game.  The energy in the crowd was defining, I've never seen anything like it.
This is as happy as this guy gets.

So imagine our heartbreak during the Superbowl game blowout.  I'd say our party was a complete flop.
Scott still doesn't talk about it.  I think he is in mourning, and I swear I'm starting to see signs of PTSD.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Cutest family :) I am still in mourning. Can't even talk about it.

    ReplyDelete