.

.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Birthday Balloons

This year we decided to forgo a birthday party and decided to surprise Alec with 75 balloons. Or as he calls them, Boobs.








Okay, you get the idea. There were a lot of balloons.








Happy Dance. This picture is SO Scott! He didn't get those moves from his momma!


Of course he wanted to play hoops with his balloons.


One of my all time favs.




He played in his room from 7:30 until we left for church at 10:50.


Opening his presents from Grandma Irene.


Looks like he likes his book and jacket. Thank You!


Typical.



We had friends over that night for Sunday dinner. Alec was in heaven showing all the older girls his balloons. After everyone left and way past bedtime we sang happy birthday and gave the birthday boy some ice cream.

All tuckered out. He barely mustered the energy to take a few bites.




This picture makes me laugh. We take our ice cream eating very seriously!


Heres to the TERRIFIC TWOS!

3 comments:

  1. I love that Alec and Ashton have the same birthday! The balloon idea is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like he had a great time with his balloons! You got some really good pictures! I love it. And I totally love the 24 things list. These boys have grown up SO much in the months since we moved! I can't believe what a little athlete Alec is. Maybe I need to do my own 24 list for the blog ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice blog, Especially i like most this line in blog ,Balloons used as decor!I think it’s pretty awesome.Balloon SuppliersThank you.

    ReplyDelete